- Enforcement in the field of product safety and consumer rights
- Co-financing of the European Consumer Centres network (together with Member States) and actions to increase their visibility
- Development of an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform · Direct financial support to EU-level consumer organisations and capacity-building for national consumer organisations
- Data gathering and evidence base supporting consumer policy
- Consumer information and awareness raising actions.
In the field of consumer education, launch of a new interactive community website for teachers
All calls for grants and tenders will be published on DH Health & Consumer's "Information and notices" page.