Consumers’ Forum is a not for profit association and it has no political aims.
Consumers’ Forum has the following aims:
- to carry out researches, training and every other initiative directed to promotion, development and dissemination of the culture of responsible consumption.
- to foster to right relationship between the supply and the domand of goods and services, accordino to the guidelines of social equity of EU.
- to be a meeting point for consumers’ association, enterprises, universities and research institutes, public national and international istitutions, in order to realize and encourage dialogue, negotiation and partecipation.
- to encourage round tables, the definition of research studies, to deepen issues related to products and services quality and to customer satisfaction.
- to improve the level of information and transparency about products and services quality and security, public and private, and on national, European and international laws.